Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctors in Conway, AR
Welcome to Central Arkansas Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic located in Conway, AR. We look forward to the opportunity to meet you and take care of your ear nose and throat issues.
Central Arkansas Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic based in Conway, has been serving Central Arkansas since 1995. We are grateful for the trust our patients and referring physicians have in our practice. We are board certified physicians providing high quality, up-to-date, care to adults and children. Our care ranges from ear infections to head and neck cancer. We also provide allergy testing and give treatment that is individualized to your specific needs using medication and/or immunotherapy. We are one of the few practices that offer Sublingual Immunotherapy(SLIT) to allow you to be desensitized from your allergies without injections by using drops under the tongue instead. You can breathe easier with us.
New PatientsPlease print off, complete, and bring the following forms with you to your appointment. (Please do not mail this information to the clinic) Patient Information SheetHealth History SheetsNotice of Privacy PracticesFinancial and Appointment PolicyHIPAA General ConsentDOWNLOAD ALLYou will also need to bring the following information with you:
- Patient Information Sheet
- Health History Sheets
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Financial and Appointment Policy
- HIPAA General Consent
- DOWNLOAD ALL
You will also need to bring the following information with you:
- Insurance information (including insurance cards)
- Photo ID of the patient and/or responsible party
- A list of your medications and your medical history
- If your insurance requires a written referral please bring with you or make sure your physicians office has faxed it to us.
- Office visit co-payment, deductible and/or co-insurance. We accept cash, check and Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- Please let us know if you do not have insurance and we will be glad to work with you.